Good Idea from Mark Zukerberg



1. “Some people dream of success… while others wake up and work hard at it.”
Successful people always have two things on their lips.
1. Silence
2. 2. Smile


2. “People don’t care about what you say, they care about what you build.”

3. “I think a simple rule of business is, if you do the things that are easier first, then you can actually make a lot of progress.”

4. “Instead of building walls, we can help build bridges.”

5. “If you just work on stuff that you like & you’re passionate about, you don’t have to have a master plan with how things will play out.”

6. “I think the Internet is really good in general because it helps people get access to more information.”

7. “You don’t’ get to 500 million friends without making a few enemies”

8. “In a world that’s changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks”

9. “We don’t build services to make money; we make money to build better services.”

10. “The question I ask myself like almost everyday is “Am I doing the most important thing I could be doing?.”

11. “Done is better than perfect.”

12. “Helping a billion people connect is amazing, humbling and by far the thing I am most proud of in my life.”

13. “The thing that we are trying to do at Facebook, is just help people connect and communicate and communicate more efficiently.”

14. “I started the site when I was 19. I didn’t know much about business back then.”

15. “Find that thing you are super passionate about.”

16. “I wear the same outfit or, at least, a different copy of it Almost every day.”

17. “I do everything on my phone as a lot of people do.”

18. “I like making things. I don’t like getting my picture taken.”

19. “Move fast with stable infrastructure.”

20. “Nothing influences people more than a recommendation from a trusted friend.

21.“3 Mark Zukerberg leadership qualities. 1 ). A Hard Worker
2). A Pupil
3). A strong Communicator”.

22. “Give everyone the power to share anything with anyone.”

23. “The question isn’t, ‘what do we want to know about people?’, It’s, ‘what do people want to tell about themselves?.”

24. “If the customer loves you, the government will have to love you.”

25. “10 Success lessons from Mark Zukerberg
1. Have a big dream
2. Be super passionate
3. Break boundaries
4. Do the most important things you could be doing
5. Do your best, work smart and hard
6. Have faith in yourself and stay focused
7. Be flexible and willing to change
8. Stand up to pressure
9. Stop perfecting, finish
10. Stay humble

26. “There’s lots of stuff none of us have ever seen before. That’s good in some ways, but limiting in other ways.”

27. “Serving more people, increasing your customer base and making them more deeply engaged is by itself good business..”

28. “Almost any mistake you can make in running a company, I’ve probably made ”.

29. “We encourage you to participate and make your voice heard.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post