Good Idea From JACK MA





A Country is developed only if it’s citizens are disciplined, committed, determined and highly educated.


1. “Once in your life, try something. Work hard at something. Try to change, nothing bad can happen.”

2. “Grow your mind, grow your culture, grow your values, grow your wisdom. I think China is going in this direction.”

3. “If you want to be a great company think about what social problem you can solve…It’s about solving the social problem.”

4. “It’s about balance: You’re heavy, I’m small. When I’m small, I can jump. You’re heavy, you cannot jump.”

5. “If you want to win in the 21st century, you have to … empower others, making sure the people are better than you are. Then you will be successful.”

6. “Everybody should have a dream”.

7. “If there are nine rabbits on the ground and you want the catch one, just focus on one.” “Without internet, there would have been no Jack Ma, and no Alibaba or Taobao.”

8. “I try to make myself happy because I know that if I’m not happy, my colleagues are not happy and my shareholders are not happy and my customers are not happy.”

9. “When we have money we start making mistakes.”

10. “Life is so short, so beautiful. Don’t be so serious about work. Enjoy the lives.”

11. “I don’t care about revenues.”

12. “If we are good a good team and know what we want to do, one of us can defeat ten of them.”

13. “You never know how much can you do in your life.”

14. “It doesn’t matter if I failed. At least I passed the concept on to others. Even if I don’t succeed, someone will succeed.”

15. “Never ever compete on price, instead compare on service and innovation.”

16. “If the customer loves you, the government will have to love you.”

17. “When you are small, you have to be very focused and rely on your brain, not your strength.”

18. “A leader should have higher grit and tenacity, and be able to endure what the employees can’t.”

19. “A Peace talk is always difficult, always complicated.”

20. “We should never finish a 20 program in two year.”

21. “We appreciate yesterday, but we’re looking for a better tomorrow.”

22. “Opportunity lies in the place where the complaints are.”

23. “My job is to help more people have jobs”.

24. “When I am myself, I am happy and have a good result.”

25. “If you don’t give up, you still have a chance. Giving up is the greatest failure.”

26. “What we should do is help developing nations, help small people because if we don’t , more and more disasters will be coming.”

27. “Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.”

28. “We are never in lack of money. We lack people with dreams, who can die for those dreams.”

29. “If you’ve never tried, how will you ever know if there’s any chance?.”

30. “The very important thing you should have is patience”.

31. “You need the right people with you, not the best people”.

32. “Once in your life, try something. Work hard at something. Try to change, nothing bad can happen.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post